Linley Point NSW
Fun Things to do in Linley Point
If you’re looking for some fun things to do in Linley Point, NSW, look no further! This blog post is packed with information on the best local attractions and activities. Whether you’re into nature walks, shopping, or dining out, we’ve got you covered. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your next adventure today!
Have Fun in a Park
Parks are the best places to have fun and Linley Point is no different. With its lush greenery and beautiful scenery, it’s the perfect place to take a stroll, have a picnic or just relax and enjoy the fresh air. There are also plenty of playgrounds for the kids, so they can burn off some energy while you take a break.
The parks in Linley Point are:
* Blackwattle Bay Park: This park is perfect for a leisurely stroll or picnic, with plenty of shady trees and scenic views.
* Callan Park: A popular spot for dog-walking, this park also has a playground, BBQ area and an off-leash dog exercise area.
* Jubilee Park: If you’re looking for a challenge, Jubilee Park has an outdoor fitness circuit as well as a basketball half-court.
Linley Point is home to some stunning natural scenery, so it’s the perfect place to go for a walk and appreciate the beauty of nature. There are plenty of walking tracks to choose from, ranging from easy to challenging, so there’s something for everyone.
Some of the best walks in Linley Point are:
* Bay Run: This popular walking and cycling track is a great way to see some of the local wildlife.
* Cooks River Walk: This scenic walk follows the Cooks River through Linley Point, with plenty of photo opportunities along the way.
* Five Dock Bay Walk: This short but sweet walk takes you through a mangrove forest and offers stunning views of the bay.
Linley Point is home to a number of great shopping options, from local markets to boutique stores. There’s something for everyone, so you’re sure to find what you’re looking for.
Some of the best places to shop in Linley Point are:
* Five Dock Markets: These popular markets are held every Sunday and offer a range of fresh produce, handmade goods, and more.
* Five Dock Plaza: This shopping centre has a wide range of stores, from fashion to homewares, as well as a food court for when you need a break.
* The Strand at Callan Park: This unique shopping precinct is home to a number of boutique stores, cafes, and restaurants.
Linley Point is a foodie paradise, with plenty of great cafes, restaurants, and bars to choose from. Whether you’re after a casual meal or something more upscale, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Photo Courtesy of: Yongtae Kim
Address: 4 Clarke Rd, Woolwich NSW 2110, Australia
Main Phone: (02) 8969 2100
Did you know that Woolwich Lookout rates 4.7/5 based on 64 total ratings?
Reviews for Woolwich Lookout
4 months ago
A very interesting waterfront area to explore, it’s got the waters, nature, the old and current docks, I find it fascinating! Came during the jacaranda season which was beautiful! Would come back again to dine at the café and walk around more!
MICHAEL ION SYDNEY LOOKOUTS.
a week ago
Nice little place with good views of the city and Harbour Bridge.
Photo Courtesy of: Carisbrook House Museum
Carisbrook House Museum
Address: 334 Burns Bay Rd, Lane Cove NSW 2066, Australia
Main Phone: 0434 757 300
Did you know that Carisbrook House Museum rates 4.3/5 based on 25 total ratings?
Reviews for Carisbrook House Museum
a year ago
Great museum, small but a lot to see inside, plus a beautiful garden, close to the river.
José Henrique Vaskys
a year ago
Beautiful and well kept museum that recalls the Australian history and life in the 1880. It definitely worths a visit, just make sure about their schedule first due COVID-19. Make sure to check out for the Devonshire Tea.